SPS Screw Jack Series
MOQ: 10 PCS
Note: If you have any questions,please contact us
- 1. SPS series worm gear screw elevator has many functions, such as lifting, lowering, propulsion with auxiliary parts, turnover and various height position adjustment.
- 2. SPS worm screw elevator is a basic lifting component, which has many advantages
- 3. It can be used alone or in combination, and can accurately control and adjust the lifting or propulsion height according to a certain program. It can be driven directly by motor or other power, or manually.
- 4. In order to improve the efficiency and bearing capacity of SPS series worm screw elevator, special and advanced technology has been developed to improve the comprehensive performance of the elevator to meet the requirements of customers.
- 5. SPS has different structural types and assembly types, and the lifting height can be customized according to the user's requirements..
Zhejiang Supror Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd
Appearance and installation measurement
The overall structural dimensions of type 1 elevator are shown in Figure 1 and table 1
The overall structural dimensions of type 2 elevator are shown in Figure 2 and table 2.
SPD Installation Dimensions
Choose for the screw jack
According to the lead screw stroke and lifting load, check Figure 1 ~ Figure 3 to find out the model of the required elevator, and then check the lifting force and lifting speed table to check whether the lifting speed meets the requirements. If the found lifting speed can not meet the requirements, it is recommended to select a larger model of elevator. For example, it is known that the lifting load is f = 20KN, the lead screw stroke is 400mm, and the lifting speed is v = 0.65m/min, Try to find the required elevator.
According to f = 20KN and screw stroke = 400mm (refer to figure 1), swl5 elevator is selected. Check the lifting force and lifting speed table again, and check that the swl5 elevator only allows the speed of 0.526m/min under 20KN load, and only re-select the large model elevator. According to the lifting force and lifting speed table, the allowable lifting speed of swl10 under 20KN load is 1.44m/min, which meets the requirements.
Customer Question & Answer
0 Customer Rating
0 High Praise
0 Bad Review
Can only be evaluated after purchase!