- We Do
- Contact Us
- Sign In
- Join Free
- Hydraulic Motor
- Hydraulic Pump
- Other Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Valve
- Industrial & Scientific
- Auto parts
- New Energy
- Agriculture Equipment & Parts
F Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motor
ScoreSold: 0 Question And Answer 0
MOQ: 10 PCS
Note: If you have any questions,please contact us
|Rectifier Structure:||Six Tubes|
- 1. F series reducer adopts two or three pairs of helical gears as the reduction transmission system, with hollow shaft output mode, which has more output installation modes than R series.
- 2. The gear is carburize and quenched and quenched evenly.
- 3. It is widely used in petroleum, metallurgy, mining, hoisting, transportation, cement, construction, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection and other industries.
- 4. Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise, long service life, simple and slender appearance.
- 5. The integral casting box is adopted, with good structural stiffness, which is easy to improve the strength of the shaft and the service life of the bearing. Large output torque and high allowable radial load.
Zhejiang Supror Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd
Product Detail Parameters
|Output torque||200-18000 NM||Motor power range||0.12-200 kw|
|Hollow shaft||single key / involute spline / locking disc||Output speed||0.1-752 R / min|
|Transmission efficiency||94% ~ 98%|