Tri Metal Contact Widely Used In Relays Micro Switches
ScoreSold: 0 Question And Answer 0
MOQ: 500 PCS
Note: If you have any questions,please contact us
- The welding surface of the three-layer composite electrical contact is made of pure iron and has small bumps to increase the welding performance, which can make the electrical contact and the iron-based alloy such as bimetallic sheet and stainless steel s
- The welded parts are joined by molten metal, and its electrical stability is better than riveted contacts and has good positioning and beautiful welding.
- Compared with brazed contacts, the heating time is short, and the working environment is clean. It is suitable for the joining processing of small parts, especially for the use of fine mechanisms.
- Widely used in relays, micro switches, thermostats, buttons, temperature controllers and circuit breakers.
- It can be developed and produced according to the specific requirements of users, and has formed an annual production capacity of 200 million tablets.
Longsun Group Co., Ltd