DL*-15 Series Multi-way Reversing Valve
MOQ: 100 PCS
Note: If you have any questions,please contact us
- 1.Built-in check valve: each reversing body has a built-in check valve to prevent the oil from flowing back
- 2.Built-in relief valve: a pilot relief valve is installed in the oil inlet body to control the system pressure
- 3.Oil circuit form: parallel, series or series-parallel compound oil circuit can be realized
- 4.Additional valve: at both ends of the reversing body, an overload valve or a supplement valve can be added as needed
- 5.Valve body structure: chip structure, any combination within 1~10 groups
- 6.Valve stem neutral function: A, Z, O, Y, etc.
Hefei Changyuan Hydraulic Co., Ltd
DL*-15 series multi-way valve is composed of oil inlet valve plate, reversing valve plate and oil return valve plate.
The oil return body of the DL1-15 series multi-way valve has a pressure output port and can be used in series with other hydraulic components. The valve has the advantages of compact structure, high working pressure, good performance and reliable operation, and can realize the close and remote control of multiple actuators.
It is widely used in hydraulic systems of construction machinery, mining machinery and other machinery.
|(L/min) Nominal flow rate||65|
|Weight(kg)||3.1+2.4n(n Is the number of commutation bodies）|
Hydraulic valves order code
① Product code
② Design code
③ Pressure grade E:16MPa F:20MPa G:25MPa H:31.5MPa
④ Nominal displacement(L/min)10 15 20 25L/min
⑤ Joining port L
⑥ Spool returning T spring W ball U hydraulic control SD Manual+Electric hydraulic control
⑦ Block No 1 spool function
⑧ A(A port with overload valve) a( A port with oil filing valve)
⑨ B: B port with overload valve b:B port with oil filing valve
⑩ Block No.1 spool function
⑪ With pressure outlet,Omit:Without pressure outlet
⑫ Solenoid valve controls voltage 24V 12V
⑬ New type front cover structure
⑭ Speed limit flow rate
Customer Question & Answer
0 Customer Rating
0 High Praise
0 Bad Review
Can only be evaluated after purchase!